- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
In June of 2000, I was hired to develop a plan and strategy for Maui Jim to focus on Non-retail accounts and it was called Special Markets. Little did we know, we were gonna be the pioneers of the experiential gifting concept. Fast forward to today and we’re still by far the number one most memorable gift experience in the world.
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
My favorites are all of the Hawaiian Islands, especially Maui. Plus New Zealand (Queenstown) for adventure and scenery as well as South Africa (Cape Town) with a visit to Kruger National Park for a Safari!
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
Seeing the world the way it is meant to be seen…and knowing the Aloha that goes into each product.
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
Maui Jim truly has an “aloha” culture and the people at the Global headquarters are authentic like the Maui Jim brand!
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
Attending our “Kahuna Club” Incentive trip where we went on a cruise to the Baltic Sea and visited all of the major cities in the Baltic. This is our President’s club trip and to know it was earned, it makes the gift and the experience very memorable.
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
I would have to say the “Kahuna” because I truly feel as if I am a professional in the corporate gifting industry.