Lead Events Coordinator: Hawaii
- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
I started my journey with Maui Jim Sunglasses beginning 2011 as a Corporate Gifts Event Associate in Hawaii. I had the most incredible experience and the Maui Jim ‘Ohana welcomed me onboard with open arms.
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
Being with Maui Jim I got the opportunity to travel a lot of different places, but the most memorable place I’ve been so far I would have to say is Arizona, the first time I saw the Grand Canyon took my breath away!
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
As soon as you put on a pair of Maui Jim Sunglasses, it’s like you are in a whole new world of color! It’s like a filter for your eyes!
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
Maui Jim was started right on the beaches of Ka’anapali in a small town on the Westside of Maui called Lahaina, someplace I hold dearly to my heart as this is where I grew up and now raising my own family.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
The best gift I ever received; my son. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions, with highs and some lows, but I can’t imagine life without him! He stole my heart the moment he came into this world!
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
Honomanu! Since this style is a traditional aviator and since I love to travel, with it being known as pilot glasses, it only seems fitting. Not only do I love the look of this glasses, but the name represents something special to me as well, it’s the area my dad grew up in as a young kid. Where he would fish and gather for his ‘Ohana (family), somewhere I hope to take my son and show him all the places his papa loves and teach him everything my dad taught me.