Sales Manager: Northeast
- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
I transitioned from the ski industry and began as a retail rep, opening servicing, and training storefront accounts in the late 80’s.
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
That’s a tough one for a Corp Gifts person. I’d guess I’d have to say Athens Greece.
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
Almost as much as the glare reduction, I really love Maui Jim’s proprietary Color Enhancement. It’s nice to know that every day will feature crisp, glare-free, vibrant colors!
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
I am shocked at how often I hear from people that they had no idea that we have our own RX lab that produces the finest RX sun-wear in the world.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
As simple as it sounds, I think my favorite gift I’ve ever received was a wallet that my wife gave me. Because I use it daily, it is a constant reminder of her thoughtfulness.
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
I would be the Kawika in crystal because it’s a great version of a timeless style with an updated, modern, updated look, with just enough edge to get away with.