Sales Manager: Northeast
- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
In the late 80’s, I transitioned to Maui Jim from the ski industry. I began my career as a retail rep where I opened and trained storefront accounts.
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
That’s a tough one for a Corp Gifts person. I’d guess I’d have to say Athens Greece.
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
Almost as much as the glare reduction, I really love Maui Jim’s proprietary Color Enhancement. It’s nice to know that every day will feature crisp, glare-free, vibrant colors!
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
People often have no idea that we have our own RX lab that produces the finest RX sun-wear in the world.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
As simple as it sounds, my favorite gift is a wallet that my wife gave me. Since I use it daily, it is a constant reminder of her thoughtfulness.
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
I would be the Kawika in crystal. It’s a great version of a timeless style with a modern look, with just enough edge to get away with.