Sales Support Representative: Northeast and Central
- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
I started Maui Jim in 2010 as a customer service representative. Coming from customer service I gained an abundance of product knowledge, which helped me transition into the Corporate Gift Sales support role.
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
Costa Rica on a Corporate Gifts trip of course. So lucky to have the opportunity to travel the world!
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
Eye protection for sure! My eyes are so sensitive to light and Maui Jim sunglasses block the glare like no other!
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
Maui Jim gives so much back to our community both in Peoria & Maui. The Aloha Spirit within the company is truly amazing.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
The best gift I ever received was convert tickets to my favorite music festival. I love live music. You can never go wrong surprising someone with music!
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
I would be the Mavericks – Pink Sunrise. First off, they’re pink! I love pink. The Mavericks are fashion forward, fun and colorful. Totally me!