Event Specialist: West and Northeast Regions
- How did you start your journey and begin with Maui Jim?
Shortly after college, I began working with Maui Jim in the customer service department. It was a great experience, and I gained so much product knowledge! While learning about the various styles and materials used to make our sunnies, I assisted customers and accounts with various requests and orders. I have continued my career with Maui Jim ever since!
- What’s the most interesting place your travels have taken you?
Goodness! The travels are never-ending, so it’s difficult to pick a favorite or most interesting place! Of course one of my favorites would have to be in Hawaii, where my obsession and fascination of sea turtles led me to Kaloko-Honokohau.
- What’s the best thing about owning a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses?
It’s all about location, location, location, but with Maui Jim Sunglasses it doesn’t matter where you’re at. The view will always be fantastic!
- What’s something people don’t know about Maui Jim that they should know?
Maui Jim is an extraordinary company, and they’re focused on giving back to the community! It’s not something they frequently advertise, which makes it even better.
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received (and why)?
The best gifts are those that are not given, but donated! Last year, our department began donating gifts such as toys to the local Children’s Home of Peoria. We ended up giving gifts to 80 different children and are hoping to make this an annual tradition.
- If you were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, which style would you be (and why)?
If I were a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, I would be the gloss black Mavericks. Just because I’m pretty simple and a little old school.